• MOE teacher with more than 7 years of teaching, specialising in P3 to P6 English and Math
• Teaches not only STRATEGIES but important WORK ROUTINES to help pupils minimise CARELESS mistakes and break down any question INDEPENDENTLY
• Each pupil solves the SAME question differently. Hence, it is important to adapt to your child’s needs.
• Teaching will be GUIDED and SCAFFOLDED with constant questioning to test their UNDERSTANDING and APPLICATION of each concept
• Will SYNERGISE with their school learning, which teacher is familiar with. Teacher will discuss with you and agree on the direction and expectation of your child’s learning
• REWARD and MOTIVATION is a key factor to their learning. Teacher has his own reward system which pupils enjoy very much (PM for more information)
Well-planned and progressive challenges will also increase pupil’s confidence
• Diagnostic test will be given for new pupils to identify and assess gaps in learning. Customised learning is important as each child learns at his/her own pace.
• There are many reasons why a child would succeed or fail in what they do. Therefore, CHEMISTRY and COMMUNICATION between the educator, parent and pupil is the KEY to the JOY of learning and to uncover their greatest potential.
Teacher’s Qualifications (with certificate):
• Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Primary)
• NUS Bachelor of Engineering with honours (Chemical Engineering)
• A Levels (Nanyang Junior College) - Straight A’s for Math, Physics, Chemistry and Project Work
If your child has been facing difficulty in their learning, and you can relate to what you have been reading so far, do ARRANGE for a meet-up with the educator to discuss the best platform for your child. Educator will show you the resources he uses. Contact me at 82886076 or BM.email@example.com if you have any enquires.